Gulf Craft launches new superyacht
Dubai, January 20, 2013
Gulf Craft, a major global manufacturer of luxury yachts and fiberglass boats, has launched its largest superyacht model from its manufacturing facility in the UAE.
The GCC-owned Majesty 135 destined to be berthed in UAE waters has an imposing exterior with a white superstructure and hull, accented by a sleek stainless steel fender line. The superyacht is set to be featured in the upcoming Dubai International Boat Show 2013.
The latest Majesty 135, powered by MTU 12V 4000 M94 engines, has an interior featuring a main interior theme of quarter-cut fiddle back Anigre, decorated with Crema Marfil, Corinthian Beige and White Onyx.
Built to order, the vessel has an owner’s stateroom and a marble clad en suite bathroom on the upper-deck, discretely positioned away from the other guest staterooms, offering a grand ocean view.
The superyacht also features five more guest staterooms including one VIP Stateroom with en suite bathrooms in a scheme of Crema Marfil and Yellow Onyx, as well accommodation that can sleep up to 10 crew.
A formal indoor dining room for 12 guests, a stylish cockpit area and extensive covered exterior dining area offer ample space for entertainment, up to the luxurious fly-bridge equipped with a Jacuzzi, teppanyaki grill and fully equipped bar. As with the first Majesty 135, the interior and exterior layout maximizes both space and natural light.
“We have just completed a successful sea trial of the new Majesty 135 and it’s a testimony to the buoyancy of the region’s market that the superyacht will be spending much of its time in GCC waters,” said Erwin Bamps, COO of Gulf Craft.
“The luxury market in the GCC has seen a steady recovery in the past year and this is evident in the increase in big ticket purchases. With the hand-over of the new Majesty 135, Gulf Craft will once again be in a position to showcase its superior capabilities in the customised luxury superyacht sector and serve as an ambassador of the Middle East’s luxury manufacturing prowess.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures