Nordluft debuts at GIF, eyes expansion
Manama, January 17, 2013
German cooling and ventilation firm Nordluft made its debut at this year's Gulf Industry Fair, ahead of planning to expand its operations in Bahrain.
"We believe there is a market for our products in the GCC region and we saw this event as establishing our presence in this market," said business development executive Gitta Mudersbach.
"This has proved an extremely positive event for us in meeting businesses from across the region.”
"We are planning to open an office in Bahrain in the very near future to cover the Northern Gulf market.”
"We are also looking into the possibility of setting up a manufacturing facility in Bahrain where we would train and employ Bahrainis to create jobs for locals," she added.
The company specialises in air purification technology.
It was founded in 1998 by Harry Sauerberg and has been expanding rapidly ever since. Nordluft is now looking forward to the challenges available in the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai