Alba backs Gulf Industry Fair as strategic partner
Manama, January 14, 2013
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), consistently ranked as one of the largest aluminium smelters in the world, will be a strategic partner at the Gulf Industry Fair 2013 representing the aluminium sector.
Organised under the patronage of HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Gulf Industry Fair 2013 is being held from January 15 – 17 at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Alba will be supporting the ‘Aluminium Village’ at the exhibition, which will allow both Alba and the various downstream companies in Bahrain under one single platform to promote their products and services.
Alba’s chief executive Tim Murray said: “We are proud to be associated with the Gulf Industry Fair 2013 and recognise its importance in showcasing Bahrain’s attractiveness as an industrial hub as well as a magnet for international investors.
“It also provides an ideal springboard for promoting the diversity of Bahrain’s aluminium industry, and for Alba in particular, it presents an opportunity to showcase its portfolio of high-grade aluminium and its growing regional and global presence.”
Gulf Industry Fair 2013 will be covering the key industrial segments like aluminium, machine tools, industrial equipment, automation, steel, energy, logistics and manufacturing.
It will also provide a unique opportunity for the operators of industrial areas, ports and free zones to meet an interested market of decision makers in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events