Saudi Natpet launches key solutions
Riyadh, January 8, 2013
Saudi Arabian polypropylene (PP) producer Natpet has launched a thermoforming grade H03TF based on Milliken’s nucleating innovation hyperform to support converters in boosting its productivity.
Natpet’s H03TF combines high clarity and aesthetics with a new level of superior dimensional stability for thermoformed products, both in shallow and deep drawn parts, said a senior official.
Neaz Ahmed, the assistant manager product application at Natpet said, "H03TF, with its enhanced dimensional stability, is giving packaging customers an opportunity to reduce their cycle times and achieve better products with less wastage, for all-round productivity improvements."
"It is receiving positive feedback from our customers around the world in Europe, China and Africa, who welcome the good processability and performance of the grade for their thermoformed applications," he explained.
All the above, combined with the relatively high crystallization temperature with isotropic balance, are achieved by virtue of the Hyperform HPN-600ei; that means converters can realize shorter cycle time compared to conventional nucleated PP without comprising on quality, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport