Schneider to showcase security cameras
Dubai, January 8, 2013
Schneider Electric, a leader in energy management, will showcase its range of security solutions including a broad array of network-based fixed and positioning cameras at an upcoming security and safety trade show in Dubai.
The 15th edition of Intersec runs from January 15 to 17 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Schneider Electric is anticipating robust sales in line with sector growth for its leading security solutions division, Pelco by Schneider Electric.
Anant Berde, vice-president, Buildings Business, Schneider Electric, said: “We are anticipating significant opportunities for our Pelco by Schneider Electric business in 2013, and Intersec will serve as a valuable platform to gauge the activity and appetite of our solutions for the year ahead.
“With security remaining an integral concern in this part of the world, we estimate continued investment in advanced security solutions, primarily in government-initiated projects throughout the Middle East region.”
The Pelco by Schneider Electric stand will house five dedicated sections. Section one will demonstrate the company’s Endura video management system (VMS) for mission-critical surveillance operations.
Section two will display Andover Continuum - Pelco by Schneider Electric’s Building Management System (BMS) for energy-efficiency, monitoring and support services.
Section three will showcase the SmartStruxure Building Operation software, an integrated solution combining hardware, software, engineering, installation and services for efficient, safe and effective buildings management, while section four will include security package solutions from the recently acquired Telvent.
Additionally, the Schneider Electric booth will also host a dedicated section for its Energy University. The online portal that offers users free courses on a range of topics covering energy efficiency management. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan