Southern Province Cement Q4 net flat
Riyadh, December 31, 2012
Saudi Arabia's Southern Province Cement Co reported on Monday that its fourth-quarter net profit stayed flat from the same period of 2011 at 253 million riyals ($67.5 million).
The kingdom's second-largest cement producer had posted a fourth-quarter 2011 net profit of 251 million riyals. Its third-quarter income this year was 201 million riyals.
The company said cement demand was high in Saudi Arabia and its factory was running at optimum capacity. -Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions