Southern Province Cement Q4 net flat
Riyadh, December 31, 2012
Saudi Arabia's Southern Province Cement Co reported on Monday that its fourth-quarter net profit stayed flat from the same period of 2011 at 253 million riyals ($67.5 million).
The kingdom's second-largest cement producer had posted a fourth-quarter 2011 net profit of 251 million riyals. Its third-quarter income this year was 201 million riyals.
The company said cement demand was high in Saudi Arabia and its factory was running at optimum capacity. -Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad