Alba enters term loan to refinance $169m bond
Manama, December 27, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) has announced that it has entered into term loan agreements to refinance the $169 million bond expiring in March 2013.
The term loans include a bilateral five year loan of $85 million between Alba and Gulf International Bank, a statement from the company said.
It also includes a syndicated three-year loan of $84 million between Alba and a syndicate comprising of Ahli United Bank, National Bank of Bahrain, Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Arab Banking Corporation and Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport