Alba enters term loan to refinance $169m bond
Manama, December 27, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) has announced that it has entered into term loan agreements to refinance the $169 million bond expiring in March 2013.
The term loans include a bilateral five year loan of $85 million between Alba and Gulf International Bank, a statement from the company said.
It also includes a syndicated three-year loan of $84 million between Alba and a syndicate comprising of Ahli United Bank, National Bank of Bahrain, Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Arab Banking Corporation and Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour
- Alba sponsors CRU aluminium summit
- General Lighting plans Saudi share sale
- Kizad eyes UK investment at aluminium show
- Grace plans $200m UAE fluid cracker JV plant
- Globe Express bolsters Kuwait services