TNT Express, Masri sign strategic deal
Beirut, December 18, 2012
TNT Express in Lebanon has signed a partnership agreement with Masri Money Express MME, which allows the delivery provider to offer its express solutions in most of the MME branches in the country.
MME is the service provider for MoneyGram, CashU, Ezetop, MTA, along with many other financial tools and has expanded all over the Lebanese territory with around 400 branches.
Mohammad Al Masri, general manager of Masri Money Express MME, said: “We are very keen to offer the best delivery solutions for our retail customers, and we are convinced that TNT Express is the perfect match with their logistical industry expertise. This partnership will be particularly beneficial to our clients’ expectations.”
Roger Haddad, country general manager for TNT Express in Lebanon, said: “We will focus on strengthening our service offering by being present throughout MME branches in Lebanon. We are continuously looking to provide TNT services to the B2C sector. Our commitment is to have convenient express courier to our customers across the country."
James Edgeworth, TNT Express Middle East sales and marketing director added:”We are very pleased to continue expanding our presence in key areas to reach a larger customer audience, making our orange experience more visible and accessible.”
TNT Express is represented in Lebanon by The Netholding Group; a well-established company specialized in the express, freight business and logistical solutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials