TNT Express, Masri sign strategic deal
Beirut, December 18, 2012
TNT Express in Lebanon has signed a partnership agreement with Masri Money Express MME, which allows the delivery provider to offer its express solutions in most of the MME branches in the country.
MME is the service provider for MoneyGram, CashU, Ezetop, MTA, along with many other financial tools and has expanded all over the Lebanese territory with around 400 branches.
Mohammad Al Masri, general manager of Masri Money Express MME, said: “We are very keen to offer the best delivery solutions for our retail customers, and we are convinced that TNT Express is the perfect match with their logistical industry expertise. This partnership will be particularly beneficial to our clients’ expectations.”
Roger Haddad, country general manager for TNT Express in Lebanon, said: “We will focus on strengthening our service offering by being present throughout MME branches in Lebanon. We are continuously looking to provide TNT services to the B2C sector. Our commitment is to have convenient express courier to our customers across the country."
James Edgeworth, TNT Express Middle East sales and marketing director added:”We are very pleased to continue expanding our presence in key areas to reach a larger customer audience, making our orange experience more visible and accessible.”
TNT Express is represented in Lebanon by The Netholding Group; a well-established company specialized in the express, freight business and logistical solutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production