Bahrain group launches key products
Manama, December 12, 2012
Kavalani and Sons, suppliers of construction, industrial and marine equipment in Bahrain, has announced the launch of its two key products - Exeed Glasswool Insulation and Fevicol.
The company unveiled the products before more than 120 guests, ranging from technical engineers to project consultants, at a special event held in Gulf Hotel, said a statement from the company.
Exeed Glasswool is a manufacturer of superior glass fibre insulation products, such as blankets, boards and pipe insulation.
A major group in Bahrain, Kavalani and Sons said it has always given importance to innovation. These two new brands add further weight to the company that has close to 60 years of market presence, it added.
Exeed Industries plant manager Jun Brigole gave a presentation to the audience, highlighting the advantages of their products, while Fevicol official Dhimesh Upadhyay shared his knowledge about Pidilite and its products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4