Hempel opens new outlet in Dubai
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Hempel, one of the largest, independent suppliers of decorative, marine and protective coatings, has announced the opening of its new dealership outlet in Dubai in line with its ongoing UAE expansion drive.
Located in Hor Al Anz, regarded as the hardware hub of Dubai, Sadafat Trading, is fully equipped with Hempel’s hitech tinting machine along with a portable spectrophotometer and trained staff to provide professional advice on colour finishes and special interior effects for coating and painting requirements.
The office can also deliver material to client’s locations across Dubai.
Laurence Brown, Hempel UAE country manager, said, "The UAE has been a key growth market for Hempel and we are therefore fully committed to further expanding our presence here. The opening of the outlet brings us closer to our customers and reinforces our ability to reach out to our clients anywhere in the emirate."
Sadafat Trading will address all coating and painting requirements of clients anywhere in Dubai, he stated.
"Hempel, which holds a distinguished market share in the GCC, takes advantage of its extensive network of manufacturing units and sales offices to supply a wide range of paint solutions for various projects in the oil & gas and shipping sectors, as well as decorative paints for villas, apartments, hotels, hospitals, and infrastructure projects," added Brown.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo