Hempel opens new outlet in Dubai
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Hempel, one of the largest, independent suppliers of decorative, marine and protective coatings, has announced the opening of its new dealership outlet in Dubai in line with its ongoing UAE expansion drive.
Located in Hor Al Anz, regarded as the hardware hub of Dubai, Sadafat Trading, is fully equipped with Hempel’s hitech tinting machine along with a portable spectrophotometer and trained staff to provide professional advice on colour finishes and special interior effects for coating and painting requirements.
The office can also deliver material to client’s locations across Dubai.
Laurence Brown, Hempel UAE country manager, said, "The UAE has been a key growth market for Hempel and we are therefore fully committed to further expanding our presence here. The opening of the outlet brings us closer to our customers and reinforces our ability to reach out to our clients anywhere in the emirate."
Sadafat Trading will address all coating and painting requirements of clients anywhere in Dubai, he stated.
"Hempel, which holds a distinguished market share in the GCC, takes advantage of its extensive network of manufacturing units and sales offices to supply a wide range of paint solutions for various projects in the oil & gas and shipping sectors, as well as decorative paints for villas, apartments, hotels, hospitals, and infrastructure projects," added Brown.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport