Suez Canal Nov revenue dips 8pc
Cairo, December 9, 2012
Revenue from Egypt's Suez Canal fell 8 percent to $407.7 million in November compared to the previous month, the canal's official website said on Sunday.
Revenue in October was $443.1 million. In November 2011 it was $435.5 million.
The waterway is one of the country's main sources of foreign currency, alongside tourism, oil and gas exports and remittances from Egyptians living abroad. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions