Ducab on track to make specialist cables
Dubai, November 28, 2012
Ducab, the leader in high quality cables and wires, is working on its plan of producing specialist cables and wires like rubber and others for sectors such as transport, infrastructure and nuclear energy, said its general manager.
Colin McKay, GM for Marketing & Sales was talking to representatives from prominent media houses, who visited Ducab’s Jebel Ali plant as part of its 33rd anniversary celebrations.
The company is focusing on achieving a lucrative share of the global cable market, and plans to increase and further enhance the quality and capacity of production, McKay added.
The media group toured the plant and learned about the equipment, modern machinery, advanced manufacturing processes to deliver a wide range of products whilst being updated about high-quality cables meeting some of the most stringent global standards, being tested within its dedicated lab facilities in the UAE. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production