Ducab on track to make specialist cables
Dubai, November 28, 2012
Ducab, the leader in high quality cables and wires, is working on its plan of producing specialist cables and wires like rubber and others for sectors such as transport, infrastructure and nuclear energy, said its general manager.
Colin McKay, GM for Marketing & Sales was talking to representatives from prominent media houses, who visited Ducab’s Jebel Ali plant as part of its 33rd anniversary celebrations.
The company is focusing on achieving a lucrative share of the global cable market, and plans to increase and further enhance the quality and capacity of production, McKay added.
The media group toured the plant and learned about the equipment, modern machinery, advanced manufacturing processes to deliver a wide range of products whilst being updated about high-quality cables meeting some of the most stringent global standards, being tested within its dedicated lab facilities in the UAE. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports