Bin Hindi Group unveils new HR policy
Manama, November 22, 2012
Bahrain-based Bin Hindi Group said it has introduced a comprehensive and enhanced HR policy prepared and submitted by a professional committee consisting of HR, legal, quality control and members of the finance department.
"In today's stressful world of competition, particularly in the corporate sector, the key element for success in business is its staff and for any businessman, staff retention is a challenging task," said A A Bin Hindi president and chief executive Ahmed Bin Hindi.
"The main objective is to promote fairness and harmony across the Bin Hindi Group and its centres," said group HR and administrative services manager Abdul Latif Yousif Buallay.
The aim is also to introduce the group to the best and most modern practices, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans