Bin Hindi Group unveils new HR policy
Manama, November 22, 2012
Bahrain-based Bin Hindi Group said it has introduced a comprehensive and enhanced HR policy prepared and submitted by a professional committee consisting of HR, legal, quality control and members of the finance department.
"In today's stressful world of competition, particularly in the corporate sector, the key element for success in business is its staff and for any businessman, staff retention is a challenging task," said A A Bin Hindi president and chief executive Ahmed Bin Hindi.
"The main objective is to promote fairness and harmony across the Bin Hindi Group and its centres," said group HR and administrative services manager Abdul Latif Yousif Buallay.
The aim is also to introduce the group to the best and most modern practices, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Abraaj acquires top African frozen dairy business
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence