Dow to highlight energy products at Adipec
Dubai, November 7, 2012
Dow Chemical will highlight solutions for upstream, midstream and downstream energy production at the upcoming Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference.
"Adipec is an excellent venue for showcasing our innovations, but we value it as much for the opportunity to learn more about the unique needs of our customers and potential customers,” said Larry Ryan, general manager, Dow Oil & Gas.
“These are the conversations that drive our collaboration efforts and lead to game-changing industry advances.”
Dow has nearly 100 years of experience in the oilfield and a history of innovation through collaboration with customers across the oil and gas value chain. Recent innovations include the NEPTUNE Advanced Subsea Flow Assurance Insulation System, launched this spring and named the Best Production Technology of 2012 by World Oil magazine.
“Many of our conversations in the Middle East are focused on the region’s expansion into gas treating and refining,” said Antoine Samaha, regional commercial director - Oil & Gas, Dow Middle East & Africa.
“In addition to solutions for exploration and production, a focal point for Dow innovation here in the Middle East is on the application of chemistries that can improve process efficiency while optimizing water use, preserving water quality and minimizing environmental impact.”
Adipec will run from November 11 to 14 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport