Dow to highlight energy products at Adipec
Dubai, November 7, 2012
Dow Chemical will highlight solutions for upstream, midstream and downstream energy production at the upcoming Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference.
"Adipec is an excellent venue for showcasing our innovations, but we value it as much for the opportunity to learn more about the unique needs of our customers and potential customers,” said Larry Ryan, general manager, Dow Oil & Gas.
“These are the conversations that drive our collaboration efforts and lead to game-changing industry advances.”
Dow has nearly 100 years of experience in the oilfield and a history of innovation through collaboration with customers across the oil and gas value chain. Recent innovations include the NEPTUNE Advanced Subsea Flow Assurance Insulation System, launched this spring and named the Best Production Technology of 2012 by World Oil magazine.
“Many of our conversations in the Middle East are focused on the region’s expansion into gas treating and refining,” said Antoine Samaha, regional commercial director - Oil & Gas, Dow Middle East & Africa.
“In addition to solutions for exploration and production, a focal point for Dow innovation here in the Middle East is on the application of chemistries that can improve process efficiency while optimizing water use, preserving water quality and minimizing environmental impact.”
Adipec will run from November 11 to 14 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour
- Alba sponsors CRU aluminium summit
- General Lighting plans Saudi share sale
- Kizad eyes UK investment at aluminium show
- Grace plans $200m UAE fluid cracker JV plant