DHL invests $129m towards India operations
Mumbai, October 16, 2012
Global market leader for contract logistics solutions, DHL Supply Chain, has announced an investment of Euro 100 million ($129.71 million) to further strengthen its logistics infrastructure in India.
This will include development of eight world-class Multi-Client sites (MCS) across India and upgrading its current fleet with technologically advanced transportation vehicles to meet the growing customer demands from various sectors.
The new MCS facilities will add a further 5 million sq ft of warehousing space, and will be located at prime cities such as, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi (NCR), Bengaluru, Nagpur, Chennai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production