Alba to showcase at top German fair
Manama, October 8, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) will showcase its product portfolio at the Aluminium 2012, the ninth World Trade Fair and Conference at Messe Dusseldorf, Germany, from Tuesday to Thursday.
Aluminium 2012, one of the foremost business to business platforms for the sector, will bring together some of the leading players in the industry comprising the entire spectrum of the value chain - from producers, processors, technology suppliers to consumers.
Alba's stand will showcase its high-grade aluminium products whose purity levels exceed industry standards.
Visitors will also get to know of Alba's compliance to strict environmental regulations in ensuring that ecological concerns are addressed while maintaining focus on increased productivity with state-of-the-art technology.
"Alba remains keen to increase the market share of its high grade aluminium products in Europe and our presence at Aluminium 2012 marks another initiative to interact with our current and potential customers and suppliers," said chief marketing officer Jean Baptiste Lucas.
"We are confident that our meetings with European and global delegates to this prestigious trade event will translate into business possibilities and yield tangible results for everyone."
More than 20,000 visitors from 100 nations are expected to attend the event, the leading platform in the world for the aluminium industry offering an ideal meeting place for suppliers of raw material, semi-finished and finished products, surface treatment and producers of machinery, plant and equipment for aluminium processing and manufacturing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures