Turk Heavy ships key equipment to GPIC
Manama, August 26, 2012
Turk Heavy Transport said it has helped Bahrain-based Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC) in its new project by transporting gauge and heavy lifts it received from India.
GPIC's high pressure steam boiler project, whose main contractor is Mumbai-based Tecnimont ICB shipped the machinery through their freight forwarders Babaji Shivram Clearing and Carriers.
A pioneer of transport business in Bahrain, Turk Heavy said shipment was received at Khalifa Bin Salman Port and transported to its destination-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014