Turk Heavy ships key equipment to GPIC
Manama, August 26, 2012
Turk Heavy Transport said it has helped Bahrain-based Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC) in its new project by transporting gauge and heavy lifts it received from India.
GPIC's high pressure steam boiler project, whose main contractor is Mumbai-based Tecnimont ICB shipped the machinery through their freight forwarders Babaji Shivram Clearing and Carriers.
A pioneer of transport business in Bahrain, Turk Heavy said shipment was received at Khalifa Bin Salman Port and transported to its destination-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions
- Yokogawa to release new pressure calibrator