Minister reviews Bahrain's industrial issues
Manama, July 10, 2012
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro chaired a meeting of the panel in charge of facilitating procedures and transactions in Bahrain's industrial and commercial sectors and held discussions on several key issues.
Dr Fakhro hailed the co-operation of members, including investors, traders, accountants and lawyers, and said their suggestions contributed to enhancing committee work for the benefit of all sectors under the ministry's jurisdiction.
He stressed the importance of regular meetings to remove obstacles in economic activity, attract investors and encourage young people to engage in both sectors. He highlighted the ministry's keenness to resolve all issues related to these sectors.
The meeting also reviewed the draft of a new company law, commercial registration system and the role of services bodies in the Bahrain International Investment Park.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport