Minister reviews Bahrain's industrial issues
Manama, July 10, 2012
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro chaired a meeting of the panel in charge of facilitating procedures and transactions in Bahrain's industrial and commercial sectors and held discussions on several key issues.
Dr Fakhro hailed the co-operation of members, including investors, traders, accountants and lawyers, and said their suggestions contributed to enhancing committee work for the benefit of all sectors under the ministry's jurisdiction.
He stressed the importance of regular meetings to remove obstacles in economic activity, attract investors and encourage young people to engage in both sectors. He highlighted the ministry's keenness to resolve all issues related to these sectors.
The meeting also reviewed the draft of a new company law, commercial registration system and the role of services bodies in the Bahrain International Investment Park.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants