Enoc signs up Zajel courier services
Dubai, July 3, 2012
Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) has introduced Dubai-based Zajel’s courier services across its Enoc/Eppco service stations to boost its customer-focused initiatives.
The courier and logistics solution provider launched its services at 12 Enoc/Eppco stations in prime locations in Dubai on July 1.
Initial services offered include shipments not exceeding 5kg to any destination in the UAE. Parcels received before 12 noon will be delivered to any destination in Dubai within the same day, while others will be delivered the following day, a statement said.
“We continuously explore opportunities to further enhance convenience for our customers, especially by offering more lifestyle-oriented services,” said Burhan Al Hashemi, Enoc’s managing director - Retail.
“Through our partnership with Zajel, customers can now avail of courier services while on the go. This service will be extended to more Enoc/Eppco locations in the coming days.”
“The goal of Zajel’s partnership with Enoc is to provide logistics support and prompt delivery to all clients under one umbrella,” said Khawla Kabanji, chief operating officer of Zajel.
“Through Enoc and Eppco stations, our services will be available to customers 24 hours a day,” he added. – TradeArabia News Services
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans