Enoc signs up Zajel courier services
Dubai, July 3, 2012
Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) has introduced Dubai-based Zajel’s courier services across its Enoc/Eppco service stations to boost its customer-focused initiatives.
The courier and logistics solution provider launched its services at 12 Enoc/Eppco stations in prime locations in Dubai on July 1.
Initial services offered include shipments not exceeding 5kg to any destination in the UAE. Parcels received before 12 noon will be delivered to any destination in Dubai within the same day, while others will be delivered the following day, a statement said.
“We continuously explore opportunities to further enhance convenience for our customers, especially by offering more lifestyle-oriented services,” said Burhan Al Hashemi, Enoc’s managing director - Retail.
“Through our partnership with Zajel, customers can now avail of courier services while on the go. This service will be extended to more Enoc/Eppco locations in the coming days.”
“The goal of Zajel’s partnership with Enoc is to provide logistics support and prompt delivery to all clients under one umbrella,” said Khawla Kabanji, chief operating officer of Zajel.
“Through Enoc and Eppco stations, our services will be available to customers 24 hours a day,” he added. – TradeArabia News Services
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo