Enoc signs up Zajel courier services
Dubai, July 3, 2012
Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) has introduced Dubai-based Zajel’s courier services across its Enoc/Eppco service stations to boost its customer-focused initiatives.
The courier and logistics solution provider launched its services at 12 Enoc/Eppco stations in prime locations in Dubai on July 1.
Initial services offered include shipments not exceeding 5kg to any destination in the UAE. Parcels received before 12 noon will be delivered to any destination in Dubai within the same day, while others will be delivered the following day, a statement said.
“We continuously explore opportunities to further enhance convenience for our customers, especially by offering more lifestyle-oriented services,” said Burhan Al Hashemi, Enoc’s managing director - Retail.
“Through our partnership with Zajel, customers can now avail of courier services while on the go. This service will be extended to more Enoc/Eppco locations in the coming days.”
“The goal of Zajel’s partnership with Enoc is to provide logistics support and prompt delivery to all clients under one umbrella,” said Khawla Kabanji, chief operating officer of Zajel.
“Through Enoc and Eppco stations, our services will be available to customers 24 hours a day,” he added. – TradeArabia News Services
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai
- Sipchem unit secures loan for new project
- Alba names power station director
- Bahrain to set up new building materials firm
- Spotlight on warehousing solutions
- Yokogawa to release new pressure calibrator