Tristar receives Enoc’s gold supplier award
Dubai, June 14, 2012
Tristar Transport, a global liquid logistics company, received the Enoc Procurement and Contracts Gold Award as Strategic Supplier for 2011 during the recent recognition and awarding ceremonies in Dubai.
Tristar Group CEO Eugene Mayne received the award from Zaid Al Qufaidi, managing director of Enoc Marketing Stream, who was assisted by Abdulsalam Al Hammadi director of Enoc Procurement and Contracts.
“Tristar is the partner of choice of major national and multinational oil companies most of which have been with the company since it was founded in 1998. We always place customer service and safety above all. It is our policy and commitment to provide services that meet and exceed customer expectations,” said Mayne.
Abdulsalam said: “We value your contribution to Enoc business and look forward to strengthening our relationship further.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour