Tristar receives Enoc’s gold supplier award
Dubai, June 14, 2012
Tristar Transport, a global liquid logistics company, received the Enoc Procurement and Contracts Gold Award as Strategic Supplier for 2011 during the recent recognition and awarding ceremonies in Dubai.
Tristar Group CEO Eugene Mayne received the award from Zaid Al Qufaidi, managing director of Enoc Marketing Stream, who was assisted by Abdulsalam Al Hammadi director of Enoc Procurement and Contracts.
“Tristar is the partner of choice of major national and multinational oil companies most of which have been with the company since it was founded in 1998. We always place customer service and safety above all. It is our policy and commitment to provide services that meet and exceed customer expectations,” said Mayne.
Abdulsalam said: “We value your contribution to Enoc business and look forward to strengthening our relationship further.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials