Lusail marks anniversary with berthing offer
Doha, June 3, 2012
Doha-based Lusail Marina is marking its first anniversary this month by inviting guests to enjoy one-month complimentary berthing at the stunning Mourjan Marinas IGY-managed facility located in Lusail City.
Lusail Marina welcomed its first yacht in June 2011. Last March Mourjan Marinas IGY was awarded the ‘Excellence and Innovation’ award for Lusail Marina at the World of Yachts and Boats Recognition Awards.
Renowned for its outstanding level of service and privacy, Lusail Marina invites visitors to experience the award-winning marina and join in the celebrations by taking advantage of one month complimentary berthing, valid through June.
Wayne Shepherd, regional operations manager of Dubai-based global marina developer Mourjan Marinas IGY, said: “Lusail Marina has quickly established itself as an un-missable yachting destination in the Middle East.”
“Our premier facility continues to impress guests who enjoy the intimacy of the location and its unique design, which includes on water lounges and contemporary shade structures. We’re pleased to extend this special offer to our valued guests and visitors as Lusail Marina celebrates its first anniversary.”
Lusail Marina can accommodate 93 yachts between 10-40 metres in length. Designed within strict environmental guidelines, the marina has been built from the very best materials to meet the highest environmental management standards.
The marina uses aluminium marina systems built of non-corrosive recyclable materials, including marine-grade aluminium alloy frames and composite wood decking.
In line with all Mourjan Marinas managed facilities, Lusail Marina currently features a five-star concierge service, 24-hour security and marina cart service to and from your yacht as well as on-water lounges.
Lusail Marina is located within the futuristic Lusail City development, one of the most ambitious real estate projects in Qatar and the wider Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan