Cavotec to take part in Jeddah aviation expo
Jeddah, April 29, 2012
Cavotec, a global engineering group, will participate as an exhibitor and presenter at a major airports, aviation & logistics exhibition set to be held next month in Jeddah.
The inaugural Kingdom Airports, Aviation and Logistics Exhibition (KAALE 2012) will be held from May 1 and 2 at the Centre for Events and Forums.
“We are very excited about this event as it offers us the opportunity to further develop our presence in Saudi Arabia where we have worked and are also pursuing several large projects.” said Juergen Strommer – managing director for Cavotec Middle East and India.
“Adding to our experience from working with the Ministry of Finance Hangar projects in Riyadh and Jeddah, our expectations for Saudi Arabia are high; this conference has important Regional significance for the Cavotec Group and will enable us to provide additional information to our customers and potential customers about our capabilities.”
The Saudi government has plans to overhaul existing transportation infrastructure which is likely to see over $100 billion of investments flowing into the large-scale airports, seaports, rail, road and logistics projects in the next decade, with over $30 billion allocated for the purpose in the government’s next five year plan.
All of these sectors are complimentary to the market sectors which Cavotec Group serves, a statement said.
Cavotec develops integrated systems for airports around the world that help drive operational efficiency, reduce tarmac congestion and improve local air quality. Cavotec’s Airports market unit is made up of Cavotec Dabico, Cavotec Meyerinck, Cavotec Fladung and Cavotec INET. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Amphibious boat debuts in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit