Bahrain plans tyre recycling factory
Manama, April 18, 2012
A plant specialised in recycling worn-out tyres could soon be established in Bahrain, according to the Industry and Commerce Ministry.
The ministry has issued an initial licence for a GCC investor to set up the plant.
A foreign investor has also been issued an initial licence to open a tyre retreading factory in North Sitra industrial zone. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production