Jotun expands pipeline coatings range
Dubai, April 12, 2012
Jotun Powder Coatings has combined its powder and liquid coatings to create and develop a new extensive range of pipeline coating solutions; providing transmission pipelines with the required protection – both inside and out.
The move complements Jotun’s efforts to increase its regional market share over the next three years, a statement said.
The move also aims to create a one-stop-shop for Jotun’s customers and provide a single point of contact to meet the unique pipeline coating needs of oil and gas companies and pipeline applicators.
To date, Jotun currently enjoys a 30 per cent market share of the Middle East pipeline coatings market and plans to significantly increase its presence over the next three years. Jotun is widely recognised as a leading pipeline coating solutions provider; protecting more than 100,000 km of pipelines over the last 30 years.
“Combining both liquid and powder coatings to create a new range of pipeline coating solutions that provide the best protection inside and out, is in line with our move towards achieving an increased presence in the region’s pipeline coatings segment,” said Andrea Meconcelli, global commercial director for Functional and Architectural - Jotun Powder Coatings and the global concept manager for Jotun Pipeline Solutions.
“Our dedication towards the research and development of improved powder and liquid coating solutions has placed us at the forefront of the coatings industry. Jotun will continue to remain steadfast in its commitment to meet the demands of our growing customer base by offering a more streamlined supply chain covering all stages - from quotation to delivery.”
The expansion move will be accompanied with a ‘Tough Outside. Tough Inside’ theme and focus - conveying the key message of Jotun’s deep seated commitment to provide a comprehensive range of internal and external pipeline coatings under one single source solution concept.
“Jotun is firmly committed in its drive to meet every need and requirement presented by our clients in the Middle East and the rest of world. Our comprehensive pipeline coating solutions offers our clients in the Middle East a one-stop-shop solution, and we guarantee our clients the best possible pipeline protection and advice,” concluded Meconcelli. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan