Unique System honoured by Dubai Municipality
Dubai, April 8, 2012
Unique System, a Unique Maritime Group company and a leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solution provider, has been awarded a certificate of appreciation and a memento by Dubai Municipality.
“We are happy to award Unique System with a certificate of appreciation in recognition of their fruitful efforts and constant cooperation for maximum utilization of all available possibilities to support the municipal services and activities,” said Eman Ahmed Al Khatibi Al Falasi, head of Survey Section at Dubai Municipality.
Unique System has completed many projects for Dubai Municipality including supply, commissioning & maintenance support of offshore data buoy and supply & installation support of seabed tide stations for measurement of offshore tides, among others.
Ian Huggins, general manager of Unique System, said: “We are very pleased to be included in Dubai Municipality’s success and we look forward to support and continue to offer high quality products and services to Dubai Municipality.”
“We wish them good luck to achieve their vision to create an excellent city that provides the essence of success and comfort of sustainable living,” he added.
“We are satisfied with the high quality products and services provided by Unique System and it will be our pleasure to support each other for better future,” said Mustafa Mohammed Baqer, head of Hydrographic Survey Team at Dubai Municipality. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair