Top event seeks papers from aluminium specialists
Milan, April 4, 2012
Aluminium specialists have been invited to submit papers for presentation at the 8th edition of the Aluminium Two Thousand World Congress will be held in Milano, Italy.
The event, from May 14 to 18, 2013, is organized by Interall Srl (Aluminium Publications) and promoted by important European aluminium associations, industries and universities.
The last date for submission of a title is May 31, 2012 and an abstract of 200 words should be submitted before June 30, a notification said. The submission are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Many experts in aluminium technologies from all over the world have already confirmed their participation as speakers at Milano congress, said a statement.
The event will focus on: Innovative technologies for aluminium extrusion and finishing; extrusion workshop; special attention to new markets like Africa; and special session about casting/diecasting and related applications presented by big names of the industry.
The Congress will deal with metallurgy, extrusion, surface finishing, corrosion, casting, environmental technologies and all the most important subjects related to the aluminium Industry.
Three parallel sessions for three full days will ensure, by mean of 100 papers, that all subjects will be covered in detail and, on top of that, the technical team of the organizing committee will take care of evaluating the presentations and giving priority to the selection of innovative studies and researches, new industrial applications and case histories, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures