R&M to take part in Cisco Expo 2012
Rabat, March 26, 2012
Reichle & De-Massari (R&M), the Swiss structured cabling specialist, announced that it will participate for the first time in the Cisco Expo 2012, a major ICT event which will be held in Morocco on March 28 and 29.
“We are extremely excited to be a part of the Cisco Expo in Morocco. The country holds a huge potential for our products and solutions and is key to our expansion in the IT market in North Africa,” said Jean Pierre Labry, executive vice president of R&M Middle East and Africa.
“The expo is a great opportunity for us to introduce our innovative products such as the Single Circuit Management system, the all-in-one HD panel solution and our industry leading Cat. 6A cabling solution. We expect to generate a good degree of awareness and hope to interact with key players from the ICT community in the region.”
This year, R&M will exhibit a number of its market leading cabling solutions such as the powerful and installation-friendly Cat. 6A copper cabling solution which offers a wide performance scope of up to 500 MHz bandwidth and is capable of delivering 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 Gb/s) speed.
R&M will also showcase its HD panel that can be fitted with either unshielded and shielded Cat. 6A ISO modules from R&M and its Single Circuit Management (SCM) splice tray system which simplifies fiber management on all platforms and network levels up to the building entry point.
These solutions from R&M are designed for deployment in industries across all verticals and are optimized for next generation networks in central offices, data centers and FTTx architectures.
The Cisco Expo in Morocco is a part of a series of events held annually by the networking giant which offer organizations the opportunity to meet professionals from both Cisco and its partner groups and to educate themselves on the latest trends and innovations in the ICT industry.
The expo will also feature presentations from industry experts on key topics such as cloud computing, virtualization, borderless networking, e-education, unified communications and modern safety and security. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures