Ducab showcases new cable technologies
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Ducab, a leading manufacturer of high-quality power cables and wires in the Middle East, is showcasing the latest world-class technologies in cable manufacturing at the ongoing Middle East Electricity Exhibition (MEEE) at the Dubai.
The event is running at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from February 7 to 9.
Ducab will be displaying products from its entire range of energy and instrumentation, copper, and connect divisions.
A key addition to Ducab offerings at MEEE this year will come from Ducab HV, a venture that brings global best practices in the manufacture of high voltage cables and products to the UAE, and covers the highest voltages in use within the GCC.
Ducab will be introducing its new breed of flexible cables, designed for indoor wiring applications where cables are subjected to lateral stresses by kinking and twisting, such as when connecting handheld equipment, e.g. power drills and hand grinders.
The company will also be introducing a new range of cables ‘FLAMBICC’, the fire-resistant cables ideal for residential and industrial use where safety is a primary concern.
Ducab will also be unveiling a range of instrumentation and pilot cables used for data transfer and control circuits. Widely used across OGP (oil, gas and petrochemical) industries, Ducab’s cables are manufactured to BS and IEC standards.
“We are constantly expanding our product range as we continually grow in existing business sectors while also exploring new markets. We are looking forward to MEEE 2012, which is an ideal venue for us to investigate new business opportunities while strengthening ties with our partners,” said Ahmed Al Shaikh, chairman of Ducab and Ducab-HV.
“We are bringing greater capacity to the market and introducing products tailored to market needs, while ensuring excellence in quality, service and the delivery of customer value. At the same time, we are proactively exploring new markets in the region and internationally. MEEE 2012 is a platform that keeps getting bigger, and we are looking forward to establishing new connections while reinforcing existing ones,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers