Tamkeen offers supply chain training
Manama, January 19, 2012
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, is offering training for Bahrainis seeking careers in logistics, purchase, supply, transportation, material management, inventory control and customer services.
The jobseekers can register for Tamkeen's Supply Chain Management training programme, a statement said.
The four-year initiative, costing BD714,500 ($1.89 million), is part of Tamkeen's efforts to identify skills gaps and provide training for Bahrainis.
It is conducted by KPMG and Bahrain International Retail Development (BIRD) centre, which will present graduates with the Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or the KPMG-BIRD certification.
Registration is open until February 8 and the programme will be held from February 16 to May 17 for jobseekers, either school graduates or diploma holders. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans