TNT Bahrain launches incentive drive
Manama, October 9, 2011
TNT Express in Bahrain, a leading express delivery company, has launched an incentive programme that offers its customers entries to a competition with every import express, economy express or airfreight shipment.
Running until December 31, TNT Express’ Import & Win campaign encourages customers in Bahrain to ship more to enter a draw and win two flights with a three nights hotel stay in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Philippines or Makkah.
'The Import and Win campaign represents our commitment to reward our customers who frequently use our import services. Customers can now enjoy fast, secure and reliable import services with the opportunity to win prizes. This complements our strategy to constantly provide a high level of service to our customers,” said Jeremy Skyrme, country general manager for TNT Express in Bahrain.
Mark Woodcock, sales and commercial director for TNT Express Middle East, stated: “TNT Express implements systems and launches campaigns to drive customer loyalty. Our business is to deliver not only documents and parcels but also trust.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport