Eppco wins Chevron aviation award 6th time
Dubai, August 22, 2011
Eppco Aviation, an Enoc subsidiary, which receives, stores and delivers jet fuel to major airports, has clinched the Chevron Global Aviation President's Award for the sixth consecutive year.
The award recognised Eppco’s operational excellence and safety at its operations in Fujairah International Airport, the Minhad Military Airbase and its offices.
Saeed Abdullah Khoory, Enoc’s chief executive officer, received the award from Martin Donohue, Chevron’s vice president of Africa, Middle East and Pakistan.
Eppco Aviation was recognised for meeting the Chevron Award criteria of zero recordable injuries, zero motor vehicle crashes, zero spills and zero product quality incidents.
"Winning the award for the sixth consecutive year reflects the consistency of Eppco Aviation in delivering the highest standards of safety and services across all operations,” said Khoory.
“This award is also a testament to our commitment to be the best and be a role model in the aviation industry. We are honoured to receive this international recognition for the sixth time and it further inspires us to continue delivering exemplary services to our customers,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai