Emal to offer 90 positions for Emiratis
Abu Dhabi, May 5, 2011
Emal, a leading aluminium smelter complex, has accepted tests for 160 qualified Emiratis to join its training programmes for 90 positions it has planned for 2011.
In line with past initiatives to provide careers for Emiratis, this initiative builds on the success of Emal in recruiting a highly skilled workforce over the past three years, a statement said.
Emal is not only looking to recruit Emiratis, but train them to be the future generation of leaders, it added.
Abdelhakeem Almushtaghil, vice president for Human Resources and Organisation Effectiveness, said: “Knowing that the Emirati working force is one of the main ingredients for success and excellence in any company in UAE, Emal not only prepares training programmes for graduates, but also grants those who could not pursue their university studies customized programs that entitle them to work in technical and junior administrative positions.”
“We want to build on the success we have enjoyed over the past three years and invest for a brighter future,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport