Ducab backs Dubai energy forum
Dubai, April 19, 2011
Ducab, a leading manufacturer of power cables, is supporting the ongoing Dubai Global Energy Forum (DGEF) as a platinum sponsor.
Held under the theme of ‘Energy challenges and opportunities for a sustainable future,’ the forum is taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre and will run till April 19.
“We are proud to be a platinum sponsor for DGEF 2011, which is an excellent platform for energy leaders and professionals to exchange views and ideas on regional and global issues related to energy policies, programs, technologies and investment opportunities,” said Ashish Chaturvedy, marketing manager, Ducab.
“The forum is the first global event of its kind in Dubai on energy and sustainability, which are considered among the most dynamic sectors in the world,” he added.
“Ducab has been in the business of electrical cabling for a long time. The organisation recognizes that this powerful energy enables our daily lives, and spends a lot of time ensuring it can be brought to businesses, factories and homes with minimal loss and zero risk.”
“In addition to ensuring its cables are of the highest quality, Ducab is committed to the health, safety and protection of buildings’ residents, its own employees, and the environment as a whole through stringent testing and robust planning,” concluded Chaturvedy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans