Etihad names GAC Bahrain as cargo agent
Manama, November 1, 2010
Etihad Crystal Cargo has appointed GAC Bahrain as its cargo services General Sales Agent (GSA) in the kingdom and Qatar.
“Our partnership with GAC will enhance our position in cargo services in Bahrain and Qatar, where our backgrounds and experience will come together to provide an integrated package of efficient cargo solutions to our valued customers,” said Ali Murtada, Etihad Airways Crystal Cargo regional cargo sales manager for Middle East and Africa.
“We are extremely proud to be associated with Etihad Airways Crystal Cargo, which is one of the leading Airlines in the region, and we are confident that Etihad’s outstanding reputation coupled with GAC’s state of the art cargo and logistics services will result in a very successful long-term relationship,” added GAC Bahrain managing director Peter Gronberg.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad