Etihad names GAC Bahrain as cargo agent
Manama, November 1, 2010
Etihad Crystal Cargo has appointed GAC Bahrain as its cargo services General Sales Agent (GSA) in the kingdom and Qatar.
“Our partnership with GAC will enhance our position in cargo services in Bahrain and Qatar, where our backgrounds and experience will come together to provide an integrated package of efficient cargo solutions to our valued customers,” said Ali Murtada, Etihad Airways Crystal Cargo regional cargo sales manager for Middle East and Africa.
“We are extremely proud to be associated with Etihad Airways Crystal Cargo, which is one of the leading Airlines in the region, and we are confident that Etihad’s outstanding reputation coupled with GAC’s state of the art cargo and logistics services will result in a very successful long-term relationship,” added GAC Bahrain managing director Peter Gronberg.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award