Saudi Kayan in bid to secure $2.4bn loan
Riyadh, July 25, 2010
Petrochemical firm Saudi Kayan is trying to secure loans from one or several banks to cover a SR9 billion ($2.4 billion) rise in the cost of its plants.
'It is expected that the gross cost of the project will rise by approximately 24 per cent or around 9 billion riyals,' it said in a statement posted on the bourse website.-Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour
- Alba sponsors CRU aluminium summit
- General Lighting plans Saudi share sale
- Kizad eyes UK investment at aluminium show
- Grace plans $200m UAE fluid cracker JV plant
- Globe Express bolsters Kuwait services