South Valley Cement net profit at $28m
Cairo, April 8, 2010
Egypt's South Valley Cement posted 2009 net income of EGP151.8 million ($27.5 million), up from EGP6.5 million in 2008, the stock exchange said on Thursday.
The exchange gave no other details.
Shares in South Valley Cement were trading up 1 per cent at 1022 GMT. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Extrusions unveils key techniques at Italy show
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans