Agility wins $140m new deal with US Marines
Kuwait City, August 25, 2008
Kuwait's Agility, the Gulf's biggest logistics provider by market value, said on Monday it had won a contract with the US Marine Corp worth a a total of $140 million over seven years.
The deal was to store, distribute and maintain equipment at 20 bases around the world, Agility said in a statement.
The contract is valid for one year and can be renewed for six more years, it said. -Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo