Mammut delivers Lahore Expo Centre order
Dubai, May 18, 2008
Mammut Building Systems (MBS), one of the leading manufacturers of pre-engineered steel buildings, has begun delivery of the first of four exhibition buildings for the Lahore Expo Centre.
The Dh20 million ($5.44 million) contract for the Expo Centre in Pakistan’s second largest city was signed early this year and the construction of the multispan exhibition halls is set to provide more than 27,000 sq m of space on final completion.
Pakistan is already one of MBS’s most important export markets and this large project follows the organisation’s previous work in the country, the company said.
“With over 1,800 projects across the Middle East our growth in the region has been exceptional. Our long-term vision is to consolidate and build on our business in the region and beyond. The completion of this major project in Pakistan is a clear indication of the direction that we are taking Mammut Building Systems,” said Bob Webster, managing director, Mammut Building Systems.
MBS is a subsidiary of Emaar Industries and Investments (EII), the private joint stock company aimed at capitalising on the growth potential of the Middle East, North African and South Asian manufacturing sectors. –TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair