Dubal honours long-serving employees
Dubai, November 25, 2007
A group of 36 employees, each of whom joined the company in 1982, were honoured by Dubai Aluminum Company Limited (Dubal) at a formal dinner at the Madinat Jumeirah’s Mina A-Salam.
The loyal long-servers, received certificates and gifts from Dubal in appreciation of their dedicated service to the company.
“We recognise and reward you for your contribution to Dubal over the years. It is far more than just 25 years of your life: it’s also 25 years’worth of making the history of Dubal and, indeed, Dubai,” said vice-chairman, Dubal, Ahmed Humaid Al Tayer.
Dubal is the seventh largest aluminum smelter in the world. Its highest quality metal is internationally renowned and sought after for applications ranging from construction through the automotive industry to the electronics and aerospace sectors.
Its reputation for excellence in advancing technology, together with its expertise in the aluminum industry, is also growing worldwide – making Dubal a truly global brand.
Dubal is also widely regarded as an employer of choice, having won the 2003 Dubai Human Resources Award and the 2006 Dubai Human Resources Award – Gold. The company’s workforce is inherently stable, with approximately 33 per cent of its more than 3,600 employees having served at Dubal for more than 10 years and 12 per cent boasting service tenure longer than 20 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour
- Alba sponsors CRU aluminium summit
- General Lighting plans Saudi share sale
- Kizad eyes UK investment at aluminium show
- Grace plans $200m UAE fluid cracker JV plant
- Globe Express bolsters Kuwait services
- Gulftainer, Mag Line launch new vessel