110 brands to take part in green tech show
Sharjah, October 24, 2013
More than 110 exhibitors and brands will take part in the third Green Middle East environment management and technology exhibition, which will open next week at Expo Centre Sharjah.
The show will be inaugurated by Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah, on October 28.
The three-day event will be hosted by Bee’ah, the fully integrated environment and waste management company, and will run until October 30.
The show will have individual segments such as solid waste, waste water, air pollution, scrap metal, alternative energy and green building, while new segments include 'Middle East Green and Natural Products' and ‘Equip 4 Municipalities’.
‘Middle East Green Products’ will be co-organised by Vienna-based Concept Agentur für Marketing & Kommunikation’s marketing and distribution arm Select Economy, featuring over 40 European suppliers dealing in recycled and eco-friendly products of interest to traders.
The second Green Middle East Environmental Excellence Awards will be presented on October 30, the last day of the show, while the Green Middle East Conference, held in association with IQPC, will be organised on October 28 and 29.
Green ME has been positioned as a comprehensive platform that both businesses and policy makers can rely on to find ways to save energy, reduce pollution, recycle more, and build greener structures and eco-friendly businesses.
The show will be open from 10 am to 6 pm for trade and professional visitors only. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services
- Saudi-Tokyo firms in wastewater technology JV
- Leading experts at Dubai diabetes conference
- UAE reliance on green energy on the rise
- DB unit backs therapeutic riding programme