Essa Al Maidoor
DHA to review staff salaries, grades
Dubai, September 29, 2013
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has formed a working committee to review the salaries and grades of its employees upon instructions from Essa Al Maidoor, director-general of DHA.
Dr Ahmad Sulaiman, director of legal affairs at the DHA is the chairperson of the committee and Maryam Abdulla Bin Subaih, director of human resources at the DHA is the vice-chairperson of the committee.
The committee will review the salaries and grades of DHA employees and compare it with the market. Post–review, the committee will propose a list of employees whose salaries and grades need to be amended.
The committee consists of members from the legal department, human resources department, pharmaceutical department, DHA hospitals and primary healthcare centres. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability