DHA to host visiting specialists
Dubai, September 10, 2013
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) plans to host several visiting doctors from countries such as UK and Germany, as part of its on-going programme to provide specialist services.
The doctors, specialised in fields such as gynaecology and neurosurgery, will provide consultation to patients in the Dubai Hospital, said Hamad Matar Al Falasi, the director of the Overseas Treatment Office.
Prof Dietmar Simon, the consultant endocrine surgeon from the Dusseldorf University in Germany will be available from September 22 to 26, while Dr Majid Al Fayyadh, the consultant paediatric cardiologist from Saudi Arabia will be available on September 26.
Prof Franz Schefer, the consultant paediatric nephrologist from Heidelberg Children’s Hospital in Germany can be consulted from September 29 to October 1 and Dr Dominique Gazielly, the head of shoulder surgery department, University of Geneva, will be available from September 29 to October 3. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases