Bahrain housing forum to showcase clean tech
Manama, September 3, 2013
A housing conference and exhibition aiming to show green technologies for the sector will be held in Bahrain next month, a report said.
The Bahrain Housing Conference and Exhibition, to be held under the patronage of Housing Minister Basem Al Hamer, will have exhibitors showcasing products and services that contribute to the sustainability of the industry, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The three-day event will start on October 7 at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. Products include concrete, waterproofing, aggregate, carpentry and joinery pumps among other items. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution