Kaya Skin Clinic launches new laser treatment
Dubai, August 19, 2013
Kaya Skin Clinic, a leading skincare clinic chain across the Middle East, has launched a laser-based treatment to clear and even skin tone.
The Skin Lightening Miracles treatment is a combination fractional laser, peels and products and provides the effective solution for skin complications such as pigmentation, freckles or uneven skin tones, said a statement.
Dr Mohamad Dallah, specialist dermatologist, said: “Pigmentation is a common skin ailment in the region, as it is believed to be a permanent skin condition. The Skin Lightening Miracles is a holistic treatment which penetrates swiftly and painlessly into the dermis to eradicate pigmentation deposits with surgical precision. While pigmentation is a dynamic process and there is no 100 per cent cure, it can be maintained by regular treatment regimen.”
“The treatment is ideal for stubborn melasma cases as it involves peel sessions to remove the dead skin, thus leaving a uniform skin texture. Moreover, it is also the perfect solution for freckles, tattoos, age spots and similar skin conditions.”
The new treatment involves approximately six to eight sessions, depending on individual requirements, to get the desired results, followed by maintenance sessions, if needed, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries