Wilo ME holds seminar on water savings
Dubai, July 24, 2013
Dubai-based Wilo Middle East, an all-round provider of pumps and pump systems, recently organised a seminar with focus on water sustainability at The Address Dubai Marina.
The seminar entitled “Save Water. Pave Future” was conducted by Thomas Lang, director, Group Competence Team from Wilo SE in Germany.
"The all-round development of the region has been throwing up multiple challenges; Wilo, which is fully committed to its responsibilities towards the community, has been joining hands to highlight the challenge of saving water effectively” said Dr Amer Mokbel , director for Sales, Gulf.
“A large number of key players from the Government and the private sector attended the seminar,” said Hesham Koura, managing director, Wilo Middle East.
“The attendees, whose response to the seminar was overwhelming, were provided with multiple services, which included creating wider awareness about Wilo wide range of products and applications. Wilo pumps are tailored to any requirement with simple installation and long term reliability.”
Fouad Ahmed, marketing manager, Wilo Middle East, said: “It is a matter of great pride that the rate of satisfaction of our customers is staggeringly high. Wilo Middle East believes in being proactive, and in maintaining a live contact with the customers in order to maintaining a continuous focus on practical applications and on new challenges emerging every day.”
“After all, it is our customer's needs and desires that form the basis for our actions and performance,” he added.
Wilo is an all-round provider of pumps and pump systems, not just in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning technology. Water supply and sewage disposal in domestic and municipal contexts and in agriculture is another business area that has long since become established. The company also produces pumps for industrial processes in the food and drinks, metal, mining and energy sectors.
The German pump manufacturer Wilo specialises in high-efficiency drives and high-efficiency hydraulics.
Wilo Middle East in UAE is Wilo SE Group's headquarters for the Middle East which is operating in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen and Iran. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services
- Saudi-Tokyo firms in wastewater technology JV
- Leading experts at Dubai diabetes conference