American Hospital Dubai appoints specialist
Dubai, July 22, 2013
The American Hospital Dubai has appointed Dr Donatella Casiglia as an endocrinologist at the Diabetes Centre at its Dubai campus.
Dr Casiglia completed her basic medical training at the University of Palermo, Italy before completing her Italian Board Certification in Endocrinology and Diabetes. She is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council, UK for Endocrinology and Diabetes.
Thomas Murray, CEO, said: “Our Diabetes Centre is one of the cornerstones of our work in the community and supports patients and their families by providing specialist medical care and information, education and support to control the disease and enable a full, active and healthy life.
"The centre provides high quality care for patients in line with the standards recommended by the American Diabetes Association, Diabetes UK, and International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes. Dr Casiglia’s appointment is inline with these aims and she brings outstanding qualifications with UK Board Certification, as well as experience and capabilities to the Diabetes Centre team,” Murray added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office