Thomas Reitmayr and Mehmet Bilginsoy
CGM launches new website for Saudi clients
Riyadh, July 2, 2013
CompuGroup Medical (CGM), one of the leading e-Health companies in the world, has recently launched a new website as part of its expansion strategy in Saudi Arabia.
The new website cgm.com/sa aims to provide clients and partners better access to CGM’s services by localizing all the global marketing information and required material to suit the local needs and match the Saudi market’s work environment.
CGM further revealed that the new website will play an important role in boosting the company’s presence in the kingdom and further increasing its share in the lucrative market.
CGM operates offices in Riyadh to serve the KSA and GCC markets, while its headquarters in Istanbul and Ankara focus on Turkey and the rest of the Middle East market.
“CompuGroup Medical is a customer-oriented company that constantly seeks out new and innovative ways to enhance the quality of our products and services,” said Mehmet Bilginsoy, managing director – Middle East, CompuGroup Medical.
“To complement our local office in Riyadh, we have launched a new website that will consolidate our local market presence and help us generate new business opportunities through effective communication and networking activities targeting top market players.”
Thomas Reitmayr, vice president Business Development of CGM CEE, said: “The launch of the website is a very important element in our long-term growth strategy in Saudi Arabia, giving us greater leverage to reach out to a much broader customer base and ultimately expand our share of the local market.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office