Thomas Reitmayr and Mehmet Bilginsoy
CGM launches new website for Saudi clients
Riyadh, July 2, 2013
CompuGroup Medical (CGM), one of the leading e-Health companies in the world, has recently launched a new website as part of its expansion strategy in Saudi Arabia.
The new website cgm.com/sa aims to provide clients and partners better access to CGM’s services by localizing all the global marketing information and required material to suit the local needs and match the Saudi market’s work environment.
CGM further revealed that the new website will play an important role in boosting the company’s presence in the kingdom and further increasing its share in the lucrative market.
CGM operates offices in Riyadh to serve the KSA and GCC markets, while its headquarters in Istanbul and Ankara focus on Turkey and the rest of the Middle East market.
“CompuGroup Medical is a customer-oriented company that constantly seeks out new and innovative ways to enhance the quality of our products and services,” said Mehmet Bilginsoy, managing director – Middle East, CompuGroup Medical.
“To complement our local office in Riyadh, we have launched a new website that will consolidate our local market presence and help us generate new business opportunities through effective communication and networking activities targeting top market players.”
Thomas Reitmayr, vice president Business Development of CGM CEE, said: “The launch of the website is a very important element in our long-term growth strategy in Saudi Arabia, giving us greater leverage to reach out to a much broader customer base and ultimately expand our share of the local market.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership