Al Tadawi offers health packages
Dubai, June 30, 2013
Dubai-based Al Tadawi Medical Centre has launched dental, gynaecology and wellness packages, valid until August.
The dental packages include treatments for pearl white teeth, crystal white teeth and teeth whitening, while gynaecology package includes an antenatal package, said a statement.
The wellness packages include a wellness screening and an intensive check-up. Customised package for men for prostate cancer detection and for women for a pap smear test are available, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases