Panasonic in top green brands ranking
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Panasonic said it has been placed fourth in the Best Global Green Brands 2013 Ranking by Interbrand, a US brand consultant company.
The company has moved up from sixth place last year and ranks top among electronics companies for the first time, said a statement from the company.
Brands were evaluated based on the Green Performance (corporate environmental performance) and the Green Perception (public perception of green performance), and top fifty brands were selected.
Panasonic received high scores in "Products & Services", "Governance" and “Operations", it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi