Kamil Al Jawhari
Global experts for Saudi radiology summit
Riyadh, May 5, 2013
Leading practitioners from Saudi Arabia and around the world will discuss core capabilities and technologies in the field of radiology at an upcoming conference in Riyadh.
The fourth Saudi Radiology Technologists Conference will be one of seven CME-accredited conferences that will be concurrently hosted during the Saudi Health Exhibition and Conference 2013.
Organised under the patronage of the Saudi Ministry of Health, Saudi Health 2013 will run from May 12 to 14 at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Offering sessions on some of the most crucial issues associated with the radiology profession, including dose management for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans, as well as practical techniques for countering radiation in X-rays, the conference will be presented by a group of industry specialists from the USA, Spain and Saudi Arabia.
It will include seven exclusive sessions on ultrasound, computed tomography and radiology formats, safe practice in radiology; quality, teamwork & medicolegal issues; radiology education, nuclear medicine, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Kamil Al Jawhari, project manager of Saudi Health at Riyadh Exhibitions Company, said: “The Saudi Radiology Technologists Conference consistently gathers leading practitioners and representatives from prominent medical institutions looking to update themselves with the latest advances in the field.”
“This underlines the success of the Ministry of Health in creating an environment that values high standards and best practices in radiology in the Kingdom. We have gathered some of the world’s most prominent specialists to lead the different sessions of the conference, which will tackle critical issues including medical and legal aspects at play when practicing the radiology profession in the 21st century,” he added.
“We have again received an overwhelming response for this year’s upcoming conference, and this strongly demonstrates the strategic importance of the Saudi Health initiative as a premier networking platform in KSA’s healthcare industry.”
Other conferences to be featured during Saudi Health 2013 are Medical Laboratories Conference (MEDLAB), Cardiology Conference, Biomedical Engineering Conference, Executive Nursing Conference, Imaging Administration Conference, and Non-Communicable Diseases.
Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions, a leading event organiser, has partnered to launch the new Saudi Health Exhibition and Conferences. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Riyadh |
More Health & Environment Stories
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services
- Saudi-Tokyo firms in wastewater technology JV
- Leading experts at Dubai diabetes conference